International Teacher Education Conference aims to provide a multinational platform where the latest trends in education can be presented and discussed in a friendly environment with the aim to learn from each other. Prospective presenters are encouraged to submit proposals for papers and posters/demonstrations that offer new research or theoretical contributions. Presenttations should be in English.
ITEC Conference is supported by Sakarya University and TASET and will take place at Istanbul University Culture and Convention Center, March 6-8, 2019.
Furthermore, if the presenter is unable to attend the oral presentation, video presentations are available. For further information on how to submit, please refer to the Paper Submission section on our website. For paper guidelines, please refer to the Paper Guidelines section.
All accepted papers will be published in the Proceeding Book with ISBN and modified version of selected papers will be published in peer reviewed journals:
- * TOJET (www.tojet.net) as a Special Issue which is indexed in ERIC, SOBIAD and Index Copernicus,
- * TOJNED (www.tojned.net) indexed in SOBIADand Index Copernicus
- * TOJDEL www.tojdel.net) indexed in SOBIAD
- * Journal of Social Sciences Research in SCOPUS
- * DILEMAS CONTEMPORANEOS-EDUCACION POLITICA Y VALORES in WOS ESCI
- * Education as Change (www.upjournals.co.za) (indexed in SSCI) (with additional fee)
- * Problems of Education in the 21st Century (www.scientiasocialis.lt/pec) (indexed in Scopus and EBSCO) (with additional fee)
- * Amazonia Investiga - ESCI Web of Science (additional fee)
- * Scientica Iranica- SCI Expanded (additional fee)
Papers should be in English, and should address both theoretical issues and new research findings. Abstract submitted to the conference must be in English and 300-500 words abstract should be provided. The full paper should be minimum 5, maximum 15 pages long including pictures and tables.